Mtre Bruno Burrogano is specialized in commercial real estate law, real estate financing and condominium law. He acts as legal counsel to banks, life insurance companies, institutional and private lenders, investors and developers, universities, transportation companies and other large corporations, including several foreign companies.
The author of several law articles, Bruno has also held the position of lecturer at the Faculty of Law of the University of Montreal for several years. He was a municipal councillor and the deputy mayor of the City of Saint-Lambert, and chaired its Urban Planning Advisory Committee.
Fields of practice
- Commercial real estate law
- Real estate financing
- Condominium law
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), University of Sherbrooke, 1987
- Diploma of Notarial Law (D.D.N.), University of Montreal, 1988
- Certificate in Negotiation, Harvard Law School, 2015
- Certificate – Executive Development Course (EDC), McGill University, 2018
- Best Lawyers in Canada® (nominated 2023)
- Executive committee of the Real Estate section of the Canadian Bar Association – Quebec Branch
- Mission Old Brewery
- Notarial Chair – University of Montreal
514 282-1287, extension 225