After completing a bachelor’s degree in sociology at the University of Montreal, Mélanie Chriqui continued her academic career in law and notarial law at the same university. Mélanie is a notary who has oriented her practice by specializing in residential real estate and in the preparation of wills and protection mandates.
Fields of practice
- Transactional real estate law
- Wills and protection mandates
- Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.), University of Montreal, 2015
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), University of Montreal, 2018
- Master of Notarial Law (LL.M.), University of Montreal, 2021
514 282-1287, extension 257